Join our Team: Digital Marketing Analyst
Open Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Loving numbers is great. We’re looking for more than that. You find joy [actual joy] in taking a lot of numbers, from various digital marketing outputs, and in different formats, and slicing and dicing those numbers against KPIs [which you didn’t just Google] and client business objectives to a) tell a story and b) find opportunities that become recommendations.
Sounds like you? Read on.
We’re looking to add a Digital Marketing Analyst to the Modera family. We’re a boutique Irvine-based Advertising Agency, with big agency capabilities. Our clients love us. We love them. Link at the bottom.
Success in this role will require a few key traits from the outset.
- A natural sense of curiosity [you NEED to know – it’s in your DNA]
- Critical thinking [analyze, interpret, present, evaluate, again, again]
- The ability to turn complicated things into digestible things.
Also a deal breaker? Your proven expert knowledge of digital advertising platforms and corresponding metrics [CPC, CPA, CPV, ROAS. . . ] Seriously, no ’fake it, ‘til you make it’ wiggle room on that one. You’ve done this before. You could be running and optimizing campaigns like a champ yourself, but you LOVE being the human computer at the center of the digital marketing team. Your ability to absorb large amounts of data and your eagle eye for trends and opportunity will help Modera deliver actionable insights that allow us and our clients to create better campaigns, content, and user experiences.
This is an opportunity to be instrumental in the growth and success of our company.
To own this role candidates will:
- Be expertly familiar with digital measurement tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Supermetrics, Google Sheets, Dashboard visualization tools etc).
- Be adept in analyzing digital marketing funnels and ready to provide recommendations for optimizing lead/sales paths.
- Understand client goals and objectives across a host of industries – and how they translate to performance metrics.
- Be ready to setup and assist with internal and external reporting dashboards and automated reports.
- Support Digital and Account teams with presentations, RFP’s and other related deliverables.
- Be familiar with CRM tools, including but not limited to Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho
- Be experienced with digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Microsoft Advertising.
- Have an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel - including ability to create and leverage pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and macros.
- Be committed to constant learning, self-improvement and a thirst for new/better ways to do things.
Could separate you from the pack, but not essential
- Experience with pixel configuration and implementation
- Experience with SQL
- Experience using APIs to centralize data sources.
Still sounds like you? Let’s talk!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org